8 Things Thursday
Well December is upon us and the birth of my Saviour is coming quickly. And here is my eight things for this Thursday…I hope that I don’t get anything stuck in anyone’s head and if I do….I hope you don’t mind.
1) Doe, a deer, a female deer,
2). Ray, a drop of golden sun.
3). Me, a name I call myself,
4) Far, a long, long way to run.
5) Sew, a needle pulling thread,
6). La, a note to follow Sew,
7) Tea, a drink with jam and bread (and the eight one is)
8). That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)
* Oscar Hammerstein II wrote this in 1959 when the very first production of The Sound of Music was on Broadway.